Terms and conditions
We take your reservation for a cruise based on the following terms and conditions.
We recommend you to read the following before you make a reservation.
COVID-19 Protocols for tours
Ｗe take our guest's & staff's safety as well as cruise experience quality very seriously. Here are our protocols to run our boat tours in a safe manner. These items are based on guidelines and regulations of Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare of Japan and Tokyo Metropolitan Office.
- In our shared ride tour, maximum passenger count is reduced to 10. You will be seated at the open-air front deck by a unit of a group. Due to our boat capacity, please understand there is a possibility other guests may sit next to you closely. If you mind that situation, consider a private charter.
- We monitor health conditions of our staff and guests. At your check-in, we measure your body temperature. If your body temperature is 37.5 degree celsius or higher, we retain the right to decline your participation in the tour. You will get a full refund in such case.
- We sanitize hand rails, door handles, table, seats and benches, life belts, etc. where our guests touch and use. Our staff will wear a mask during a tour.
- In case of rain exceeding approx. 0.3mm precipitaion, the tour will be cancelled as the rain will force you to stay inside the small cabin with less air circulation.
What we ask you:
- Sanitize your hands with hand sanitizer equipped in the boat when you are on board. Our boat also has a washroom to wash your hands.
- For a shared ride tour, wear a mask during a tour except when you eat or drink. If you forget a mask, use our stock. For a private charter, it is up to you whether you wear a mask or not.
- Please give up a tour/charter if you or somebody in your group have been in contact with someone infected with COVID-19 in the past 14 days or having symptoms of COVID-19 such as temperature over 37.5, cough, sore throat, or loss of taste/smell, etc. You will get a full refund in such case.
- There may be cancellations depending on a possible spread of virus infection in the future. We make every effort to make our decision as early as we can but an immediate cancellation could be possible caused by our government's sudden order.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We look forward to seeing you!
Reservation Terms & Conditions
A. Validity of Reservation
- Your reservation does not come into effect at the time you send us a reservation request through an e-mail/fax/phone. We will reply to you within 48 hours from our receipt of your request whether we are able to take your reservation or not. After we finalize with you the date and time of your cruise, we will issue a reservation confirmation in which our payment instruction is stated. Your reservation comes into effect when we confirm our receipt of your payment. We accept cash, bank transfer, or credit card by Paypal.
- Payment due date is as follows:
- Private Charter Cruise: Full payment within 7 business days after your receipt of our reservation confirmation
- Shared Cruise: Full payment within 3 business days after your receipt of our reservation confirmation (Some shared cruise may accept cash on the spot. Follow the payment instruction in the confirmation.)
＊Our reservation confirmation shall be deemed delivered unless otherwise we receive a delivery failure notice of your e-mail or fax.
B. Terms to accept your reservation
- Children under the age of 12 years should be accompanied by a parent or equivalent guardian.
- Wheel chair is usually accepted but please contact us beforehand for safety purposes. We will get prepared for the best and safest cruise experience for you.
- Maximum passenger capacity is 12. We are not able to accept a reservation exceeding 12 passengers. 2 children under 12 years old are counted as 1 adult passenger. Example: 4 children + 8 adults = 10 adults
- For shared cruises, we may cancel your reservation if the cruise does not reach minimum passenger count.
- Shared cruise fare is free for babies and toddlers under school age. Discounted fare for elementary school children, full fare for junior highschool students or older.
Some shared cruise may be for adult only.
- Pets are acceptable at private charter cruise only. Pets have to stay at front deck and are not allowed to stay in a cabin even under unpleasant weather such as rain or snow. Owner of pets takes full responsibility for pet's safty and elimination and Mizuha's captain and crew shall never be liable for any damages of Pets.
C. Payment of remaining balance
- If there is any residual payment for food/drink we arrange for you or goods you buy at Mizuha, please pay in cash on the spot.
D. Cancellation policy
Following cancellation fee is charged if you cancel your reservation according to your convenience.
＊Policy for a regular season private charter and a shared ride tour (Cancellation fee is not charged until 7 days before your cruise date.)
|6 to 2 days before your cruise date||1 day before your cruise date||On the day of your cruise|
|30% of full amount||80% of full amount||100% of full amount
＊Policy for a "Hanami" cherry blossom season private charter (Cancellation fee is not charged until 14 days before your cruise date.)
|13 to 7 days before your cruise date||6 to 2 days before your cruise date||1 day before your cruise date||On the day of your cruise|
|30% of full amount||50% of full amount||80% of full amount||100% of of full amount|
＊"Full Amount" means total fee of services you reserved stated in our reservation confirmation and additional written notification based on your request such as food/drink reservation, etc.
＊Different policy may be applied for a special event such as fireworks
- Private charter reservation for cherry blossom season made within 13 days from your cruise date and that for regular season and shared ride reservation made within 6 days from your cruise date is subject to the above cancellation fee at the time your reservation is confirmed.
- We are entitled to cancel your reservation by a notification in advance in case of the following.
- When we judge it is difficult for our guest to participate in a cruise due to health reasons such as disease.
- When we see a possibility other guests may be annoyed or safe operation of a cruise may be violated by your behavior.
- When we identify a reservation is made by anti-social forces and their related parties.
- When we judge weather and hydrographic conditions exceed our safty operation standards.
- When a compelling event such as disaster, fire, boat's engine trouble occurs.