Virtually enjoy our evening cruise.
=Now reservation opened for both a private charter and shared ride boat tours =
=Notes on our new measures among the current COVID-19 situation=
Ｗe take our guest's & staff's safety as well as cruise experience quality very seriously. Here are our new measures to run our boat tours in a safe manner.
- In our shared ride tour, maximum passenger count is reduced by 1/3. You will be seated at the open-air front deck by a unit of a group taking some distance from other groups. Due to our boat capacity, please understand still there is a possibility other guests may sit next to you within 1m. If you mind that situation, consider a private charter.
- For a private charter, we recommend to limit the maximum number of the guests up to 10.
- At your check-in, we measure your body temperature. If your body temperature is 37.5 degree celsius or higher, please give up joining a tour.
- Sanitize your hands with hand sanitizer equipped in the boat when you are on board. Our boat also has a washroom to wash your hands.
- We do recommend wearing a mask during a tour except when you eat or drink. If you forget a mask, use our stock.
- We have a wet tissue for your toilet seat sanitation.
- We sanitize hand rails, door handles, table, seats and benches, life belts, etc. where our guests touch and use.
- In case of rain, the tour will be cancelled as the rain will force you to stay inside the small cabin with less air circulation.
- If you or somebody in your group has a fever or unfortunately is infected, we can accept a cancellation without a cancellation fee. Please do not hesitate to give up the tour in such case.
- Our staff will thoroughly sanitize their hands by washing hands and using sanitizers as well as measuring body temperature on daily basis. They will wear a mask during a tour, possibly a face shield or gloves.
- There may be cancellations depending on a possible spread of virus infection in the future. We make every effort to make our decision as early as we can but an immediate cancellation could be possible caused by our government's sudden order.
Charter Private Mobile Open-air Space with Breeze!
Refresh yourself with your loved ones and friends in a small luxury atmosphere. Our front deck is fully open-air. Best place to enjoy
the sun, moon, and breeze.
(per boat, not per person, English guide fee tax included, up to 12 people leaving and arriving at Nihonbashi Pier)
60 min. Yen45,000 90 min. Yen67,000
120 min. Yen89,000
*BYOD & BYOF welcome.
*The above charter plan does not apply to cherry blossom viewing or fireworks.
◆Contact us for Details>Inquiry Form
Tokyo City of Water Cruise (Shared Ride)
Find out how Tokyo was evolved from the foundation of City of Edo (ex-name of Tokyo). Many historic bridges, stone wall of Edo castle at an outer moat, lots of trains! Cruising waterways excavated 350-400 years ago will give you the idea that Tokyo is a city of water.
Adult: Yen4,000, Child under 12 years old: Yen2,000
Tax included, child under school age for free
90 minutes with English guide, small gift, original river map
◆Time table and details→Tokyo City of Water Cruise
Tokyo Bay Twilight & Evening Cruise (Shared Ride)
Great way to enjoy Tokyo looking up romantic dusking sky and illuminated bridges from the boat. Feel comfortable evening breeze and escape from the summer heat.
Adult: Yen4,050, Child under 12 years old: Yen2,050
Tax included, child under school age for free
90 minutes with small gift & river map, English guide available
◆Time table and details→ Tokyo Bay Twilight & Evening Cruise
Riverboat Mizuha is your floating hideaway accommodating 1 to 12 people for a private
charter. At full-open front deck and a modern Japanese tea house-like cabin arranged
with painstaking traditional craftsmanship, have a cozy time with your loved ones.
Just a step away from the shore, feel a sense of release and turns of the season.
Great art deco bridges, waterline view of Tokyo landmarks, and urban nightscape are waiting for you.
Mizuha is a custom-made riverboat to fulfill our wants.
Mizuha offers different experiences from the onshore but keeps a certain level of convenience as a house. She represents modern Japanese taste with a touch of Edo craftsmanship.
Mizuha's private charter is available from 60 minutes, from 1 person. Flexible charter system to coordinate your plan on board at your descretion. BYOF and BYOD are welcome for on-board picnic.
Mizuha was born in Matsuzaki, western Izu area in Shizuoka Pref. Here is a pre-born history of Mizuha from designing to the launch ceremony.
Mizuha also offers seasonal shared cruises such as Tokyo bridges & landmarks, cherry blossom viewing, summer evening breeze, or moon viewing.