Riverboat Mizuha COVID-19 Protocols for tours (Updated on Mar. 15)
Ｗe take our guest's & staff's safety as well as cruise experience quality very seriously. Here are our protocols to run our boat tours in a safe manner. These items are based on guidelines and regulations of Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare of Japan and Tokyo Metropolitan Office.
- In our shared ride tour, maximum passenger count is 10. We may accept up to 12 if children under age 12 are included in guests. You will be seated at the open-air front deck by a unit of a group. Due to our boat capacity, please understand there is a possibility other guests may sit next to you closely. If you mind that situation, consider a private charter.
- We monitor health conditions of our staff and guests. At your check-in, we measure your body temperature. If your body temperature is 37.5 degree celsius or higher, we retain the right to decline your participation in the tour. You will get a full refund in such case.
- We sanitize hand rails, door handles, table, seats and benches, life belts, etc. where our guests touch and use. Our staff will wear a mask during a tour.
- In case of rain exceeding approx. 0.3mm precipitaion, the tour will be cancelled as the rain will force you to stay inside the small cabin with less air circulation.
What we ask you:
- Sanitize your hands with hand sanitizer equipped in the boat when you are on board. Our boat also has a washroom to wash your hands.
- It is up to you whether you wear a mask or not. Please respect other guest's behavior about wearing a mask. If you stay inside of a cabin instead of staying open-air front deck, please understand a cabin has a less air circulation.
- Please give up a tour/charter if you or somebody in your group have been in contact with someone infected with COVID-19 in the past 14 days or having symptoms of COVID-19 such as temperature over 37.5, cough, sore throat, or loss of taste/smell, etc. You will get a full refund in such case.
- There may be cancellations depending on a possible spread of virus infection in the future. We make every effort to make our decision as early as we can but an immediate cancellation could be possible caused by our government's sudden order.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We look forward to seeing you!